Monday, September 24, 2012

Colorado LWC Facebook Page

Thanks to Lindsey Hedrick Lee and Kim Pinske for setting up the Colorado LWC Facebook page. Quoting from the page "This is the Facebook page for Colorado Weightlifting where we hope you will be able to find and share information, share pictures and videos, and communicate with other people in the CO weightlifting community." For the time being, this blog and the Facebook page will mirror information to keep those who don't do Facebook in the loop. And, perhaps with more exposure via FB the blog will become a more important outlet for our members to communicate and share items too cumbersome for a FB status. As always article and event information can be e-mailed to me at rchauer@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Since I got a net connection, I invest all my time online. One of my primary passions is looking for appropriate internet sites like this one you've got here. I consider that the info you've provided here is just fantastic. Also I own a blog page but I cover stuff like knuckle lift and other related items. Regardless, thank you for discussing this blog post. Had a wonderful time!six pack shortcuts

    ReplyDelete